Why Give A Crap What I Say? It's JUST me.

Why should you give a crap about me? I have no idea... BUT....I want to thank you for joining me on my journey of a super shitty - averagely happy - drama filled - absolutely hilariously funny life.
I clearly feel the need to spill my guts about what is happening in my life to people I don't know. The funniest most off color TRUE stories you've ever heard - and when you least expect it, you'll cry like a baby.

The photo you are seeing is "my" yard in the summer. A home is not a place it is the inhabitants that make it a home.

With love, Alyce

November 14, 2011

Comfort Quilt "WHO WE GOT" update!!

What do ALL of these people have in common?


Da Bears
Ralph Covert
Joan Rivers

The Mix
Charlie Sheen 

Tuc Watkins
Cast of Young & The Restless
Astronaut Greg Chamitoff

Jerry Krause

Jennifer Love
Stiller & Meara
Michael Douglas

















The 41st President of the United States






THEY ALL SIGNED THE COMFORT QUILT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to chat with me. Love - Alyce