Why Give A Crap What I Say? It's JUST me.

Why should you give a crap about me? I have no idea... BUT....I want to thank you for joining me on my journey of a super shitty - averagely happy - drama filled - absolutely hilariously funny life.
I clearly feel the need to spill my guts about what is happening in my life to people I don't know. The funniest most off color TRUE stories you've ever heard - and when you least expect it, you'll cry like a baby.

The photo you are seeing is "my" yard in the summer. A home is not a place it is the inhabitants that make it a home.

With love, Alyce

November 16, 2011

Comfort quilt helps tie Antioch family together | abc7chicago.com

Comfort quilt helps tie Antioch family together | abc7chicago.com  <---click me!

....my beautiful children.  YES that's me.
My beautiful children talk about what the Comfort Quilt means to them.  We are grateful for your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to chat with me. Love - Alyce