Why Give A Crap What I Say? It's JUST me.

Why should you give a crap about me? I have no idea... BUT....I want to thank you for joining me on my journey of a super shitty - averagely happy - drama filled - absolutely hilariously funny life.
I clearly feel the need to spill my guts about what is happening in my life to people I don't know. The funniest most off color TRUE stories you've ever heard - and when you least expect it, you'll cry like a baby.

The photo you are seeing is "my" yard in the summer. A home is not a place it is the inhabitants that make it a home.

With love, Alyce

November 27, 2011

Romance + Pain = ?

 What is...
...ro·mance (r-mns, rmns)
"Conventional Romantic Evening"
a. A love affair.
b. Ardent emotional attachment or involvement between people; love: 
When the one you love is in...


...pain  (pn)
"Our Romantic Evening"

 1. An unpleasant sensation occurring in varying degrees of severity as consequence of injury, disease, or emotional disorder.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to chat with me. Love - Alyce