Why Give A Crap What I Say? It's JUST me.

Why should you give a crap about me? I have no idea... BUT....I want to thank you for joining me on my journey of a super shitty - averagely happy - drama filled - absolutely hilariously funny life.
I clearly feel the need to spill my guts about what is happening in my life to people I don't know. The funniest most off color TRUE stories you've ever heard - and when you least expect it, you'll cry like a baby.

The photo you are seeing is "my" yard in the summer. A home is not a place it is the inhabitants that make it a home.

With love, Alyce

November 27, 2011

COUNTRY SINGERS WANTED:


Country singer needed desperately in (Chicago)


Date: 2011-11-26, 12:01PM EST
Reply to: alyceiscurious@gmail.com


  • Looking for a specific singer (SHANIA) to come for lunch at my house to meet my Daddy who has Stage IV Kidney Cancer.  His Make-a-Wish is YOU.  WILL you make his dream come true? 
  • The cash payment is meager but the heart payment is priceless. 

  • In addition, we are looking for any AND all COUNTRY SINGERS who would like to participate in the...
Comfort Quilt Project  
  • All ya gotta do is email my mom, Alyce @ alyceiscurious@gmail.com with an address. Then you get a packet that contains a swatch of fabric, a marker, and a self addressed stamped envelope. You sign, draw, write on it.  Easy, FREE, and All these swatches make a quilt for a daddy with cancer from his kids. 







  • Don't be shy.  You know who you are.  You know you're fabulous.  Please know you're needed by my kids.  When they get your autographs they jump for joy.
  • You need not have transportation, as it will be supplied for you.
  • Please email Alyce @ alyceiscurious@gmail.com 
  • Feel free to share this with every single person you know, AND even with people you don't know.
  • Location: Chicago
  • it's A.O.K to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: Please come visit us Shania!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to chat with me. Love - Alyce