A picture that comes up when you Google
So we're all supposed to count our "blessings" on Thanksgiving because of the Pilgrim/ Indian thing that happened.
O.K. I'll give it a try and see how it plays out...
- I have 3 healthy children (twins 9; baby 16 mos.) that barely get the sniffles
- I live in a beautiful home AND I can afford the mortgage
- I have wonderful friends that love me inside of their hearts
- I have wonderful strangers who have shown amazing love for me
- I have an amazingly fabulous mother who has given her life for me
- I have a daddy who will do anything to help and always does
- I have 3 healthy children (worth mentioning twice)
- I am healthy and without need of medicine
- I have plenty of food to eat, and I eat plenty of it
- I have cars that can take me anywhere I'd like to go, and can afford gas.
- I have family who I am in contact with - some don't have that - I can't imagine
- I have credit card debt that won't bankrupt me
- I have 3 healthy children (for this I am grateful)
- My children get to watch their daddy die of cancer.
Next year, please don't suggest that I
think of all the blessings I have in my life.