Why Give A Crap What I Say? It's JUST me.

Why should you give a crap about me? I have no idea... BUT....I want to thank you for joining me on my journey of a super shitty - averagely happy - drama filled - absolutely hilariously funny life.
I clearly feel the need to spill my guts about what is happening in my life to people I don't know. The funniest most off color TRUE stories you've ever heard - and when you least expect it, you'll cry like a baby.

The photo you are seeing is "my" yard in the summer. A home is not a place it is the inhabitants that make it a home.

With love, Alyce

November 24, 2011

Thanks - Giving

A picture that comes up when you Google 
Thanksgiving Meaning


So we're all supposed to count our "blessings" on Thanksgiving because of the Pilgrim/ Indian thing that happened.  

O.K.  I'll give it a try and see how it plays out...

  1. I have 3 healthy children (twins 9; baby 16 mos.) that barely get the sniffles
  2. I live in a beautiful home AND I can afford the mortgage
  3. I have wonderful friends that love me inside of their hearts
  4. I have wonderful strangers who have shown amazing love for me
  5. I have an amazingly fabulous mother who has given her life for me
  6. I have a daddy who will do anything to help and always does
  7. I have 3 healthy children (worth mentioning twice)
  8. I am healthy and without need of medicine
  9. I have plenty of food to eat, and I eat plenty of it
  10. I have cars that can take me anywhere I'd like to go, and can afford gas.
  11. I have family who I am in contact with - some don't have that - I can't imagine
  12. I have credit card debt that won't bankrupt me
  13. I have 3 healthy children (for this I am grateful)
  14. My children get to watch their daddy die of cancer.


Next year, please don't suggest that I 
think of all the blessings I have in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to chat with me. Love - Alyce