Why Give A Crap What I Say? It's JUST me.

Why should you give a crap about me? I have no idea... BUT....I want to thank you for joining me on my journey of a super shitty - averagely happy - drama filled - absolutely hilariously funny life.
I clearly feel the need to spill my guts about what is happening in my life to people I don't know. The funniest most off color TRUE stories you've ever heard - and when you least expect it, you'll cry like a baby.

The photo you are seeing is "my" yard in the summer. A home is not a place it is the inhabitants that make it a home.

With love, Alyce

November 15, 2011

Not sure if I could be more.......

...STUPID STUPID STUPID...

...I just asked my husband who has a big scar from his nephrectomy (fully removing his left kidney)

...I just asked my husband who has Stage IV inoperable Kidney Cancer

...I just asked my husband who is in pain 24 hours per day

...I just asked my husband if he would like a patch that he can put on his scar to make it less noticeable.

...I just told myself.  You are STUPID STUPID STUPID.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to chat with me. Love - Alyce