All in ONE Day!!!!
So I was feeling a little adventuress today and I not only:
- Got dressed
- Put on mascara AND lipgloss
- Jeans/Black Shirt/High Heeled Boots/Belt
- Got into my car
- Drove to Starbucks to meet my girlfriend Ellen
- Chit chatted for a couple of hours
- Picked up Jersey Mikes
- Picked up the kids from school (Hoping I wouldn't see anyone I knew at the school...otherwise they'd give me that look. Like awwwww or is that really her and she's out already, or blah blah blah)
- All this between 12:15 and 3:15 (Whew. I'm exhausted reading this list.)
When I came home I realized that I actually didn't look totally like shit for once. Right then I decided to make some video blogs/vlogs all at once.
I did make four but of course the one that explains how we found out my husband got cancer had NO SOUND ON IT!!! So unless you could read lips, nada. I deleted it and now need to do it again. My most favorite thing to talk about. Blech
Below are 3 of the 4 videos I did today. They're all important for all different reasons, but if I had to pick one I'd pick The Comfort Quilt or watch them all.
People are so generous - I'm not kidding!!
The COMFORT QUILT project continues!!