Why Give A Crap What I Say? It's JUST me.

Why should you give a crap about me? I have no idea... BUT....I want to thank you for joining me on my journey of a super shitty - averagely happy - drama filled - absolutely hilariously funny life.
I clearly feel the need to spill my guts about what is happening in my life to people I don't know. The funniest most off color TRUE stories you've ever heard - and when you least expect it, you'll cry like a baby.

The photo you are seeing is "my" yard in the summer. A home is not a place it is the inhabitants that make it a home.

With love, Alyce

February 2, 2012

Let's talk Surprises - Comfort Quilt - and Mom. Video blogs below!!

All in ONE Day!!!!

So I was feeling a little adventuress today and I not only:
  1.  Showered
  2.  Got dressed 
  3. Put on mascara AND lipgloss
  4. Jeans/Black Shirt/High Heeled Boots/Belt
  5. Got into my car
  6. Drove to Starbucks to meet my girlfriend Ellen
  7. Chit chatted for a couple of hours
  8. Picked up Jersey Mikes
  9. Picked up the kids from school (Hoping I wouldn't see anyone I knew at the school...otherwise they'd give me that look.  Like awwwww or is that really her and she's out already, or blah blah blah)
  10. All this between 12:15 and 3:15  (Whew.  I'm exhausted reading this list.)
When I came home I realized that I actually didn't look totally like shit for once.  Right then I decided to make some video blogs/vlogs all at once.

I did make four but of course the one that explains how we found out my husband got cancer had NO SOUND ON IT!!!  So unless you could read lips, nada.  I deleted it and now need to do it again.  My most favorite thing to talk about.  Blech

Below are 3 of the 4 videos I did today.  They're all important for all different reasons, but if I had to pick one I'd pick  The Comfort Quilt or watch them all.
Below are the 3 videos!!!
I know you're elated, admit it.

People are so generous - I'm not kidding!!




The COMFORT QUILT project continues!!




Dear Mommy,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to chat with me. Love - Alyce