Why Give A Crap What I Say? It's JUST me.

Why should you give a crap about me? I have no idea... BUT....I want to thank you for joining me on my journey of a super shitty - averagely happy - drama filled - absolutely hilariously funny life.
I clearly feel the need to spill my guts about what is happening in my life to people I don't know. The funniest most off color TRUE stories you've ever heard - and when you least expect it, you'll cry like a baby.

The photo you are seeing is "my" yard in the summer. A home is not a place it is the inhabitants that make it a home.

With love, Alyce

December 11, 2011

More Wonderful People Who Have Signed The Comfort Quilt

NEW people have signed the Comfort Quilt.  
I will get to who in a moment.  First, I want to tell you about the goodness of people...specifically strangers.

Yesterday, we had a volunteer vacuum our home and do some laundry.  A wonderful woman named Barbara took time out of her Saturday - left her family at home - to help mine.  Her son had gone through the hospice program and she felt the "need" to give back.  Before she left her home her husband said, "You don't vacuum our home and your going to vacuum a strangers home?"   I hugged her.

vol·un·teer/ˌvälənˈti(ə)r/

Noun:
A person who freely offers to take part in an enterprise or undertake a task.


Most of the celebrities who have signed the Comfort Quilt are strangers to me.  Most of the people who found celebrities willing to sign the Comfort Quilt are also strangers to me.  I think a better definition of stranger might be:

strangersplural of stran·ger (Noun)

Noun:
  1. A person whom one does not know YET or with whom one is not familiar YET

Here they are!!! 
The most recent fabulous folks who have signed


THE COMFORT QUILT


Donny & Marie Osmond

Sean Hannity
Alan Colmes

   
Bill O'Reilly
John Stossel
Len Berman
                           
Gloria Steinem
T.J. Miller
      
Monica Crowley
Robin Meade
Luke Holloway

We are not done yet!!!  Please keep telling your friends and 
so on and so on and so on.


With much love,


Alyce



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to chat with me. Love - Alyce