Why Give A Crap What I Say? It's JUST me.

Why should you give a crap about me? I have no idea... BUT....I want to thank you for joining me on my journey of a super shitty - averagely happy - drama filled - absolutely hilariously funny life.
I clearly feel the need to spill my guts about what is happening in my life to people I don't know. The funniest most off color TRUE stories you've ever heard - and when you least expect it, you'll cry like a baby.

The photo you are seeing is "my" yard in the summer. A home is not a place it is the inhabitants that make it a home.

With love, Alyce

February 17, 2011

Hospitals suck!

I left my husband last night to go home and rest. Thought he would as well. I got a call at 7:30 informing me that he had not yet been brought dinner. I ordered it be brought at 6:30. While we were on the phone a nurse knocks..."I found your dinner sittin out here by your door.". The ticket reads...made at 5:45pm. Deliver at 6:30pm. But don't give it to the really sick guy until it's cold at 7:30.

It's not enough to be sick?????

This morning. I wake up at 2:30. Well, I'm woken up at 2:30 by our delicious baby. I sit in the dark given our baby food that I can provide. Wondering to myself if her daddy will see her go to preschool. I am wishing I had more faith because I wanted to pray I just didn't know how to.

Baby falls to sleep I go back to bed. An hour later my older girl comes in saying she had a nightmare. I felonies to climb in and lay with me. I stroke her hair thankful she is not aware of the real life nightmare I feel is impending.

Up for good at 5:30 and start getting ready to go to the hospital. Give my mother and inlays instructions on what to do today. (in failed to mention that at a moments notice my mother flew in from FL. (I could not get through this, whatever this is without her.). My in-laws also arrived yesterday. Takes three grandparents to do my job. I must be pretty important.

Stop at Starbucks get a hot and cold drink. Stop at Walgreens get my husband a very specific type of cough drop. As well as Milanos, Oreos, gum, magazines. Oh, and a giant bear holding a heart that says I LOVE YOU. Half price on the bear as it's after Valentines Day, and clearly people only love others half as much after that.

THE WORST HAS HAPPENED

KIDNEY CANCER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to chat with me. Love - Alyce